The Best Beer Bars in Dallas
Living in Texas, one soon learns that the only way to beat the heat is with a cold beer. While cheap pitchers of the light stuff can both quench your thirst and water your plants, Dallas offers some great beer bars for the adventurous drinker or aspiring beer connoisseur in all of us.
The below bars offer lots of draft beers as well as many bottled selections to keep you coming back for more:
- The Flying Saucer – Boasting nearly 300 beers, it’s difficult to get bored or go thirsty at The Flying Saucer. Join their UFO Club to keep track of all the beers you consume, and if you drink enough, they’ll even put your name on a plate on the wall.
- The Ginger Man – This prime drinking establishment offers upwards of 75 beers on tap and close to 100 bottled beers. Throw in the large patio and monthly specials and you’ve got everything you need.
- The Old Monk – With a good selection of draft beer and a great selection of bottled beers, The Old Monk also offers a tasty brunch menu to get your weekend started right.
- Trinity Hall – Over the years, Trinity Hall has continued to impress us with their huge selection of bottled beers, good food and architecture straight out of Ireland.
- Idle Rich Pub – Idle Rich offers a respectable collection of beers on tap and many more in the bottle. In the rare event that you can’t quench your thirst with one of their many beers, the great selection of whiskey will treat you right.